Thursday, January 13, 2011

Projects

So not everything that I do on here is going to come from DIY Fashion Diva.  After looking through the archives, there aren't that many projects that I'm actually interested in doing.  I plan to do a couple of projects from there, but a lot of them are going to come from elsewhere.

I have a whole list in my bookmarks folder that is all crafting things.  I'm going to make my way down the list.  That's my plan, and I'm going to do it.

Eventually, I want to be able to make cute things really well, and be able to sell them, so I can make a little extra money

I also want to bake a little as well.  There is a list of baked goods on CakeSpy that i want to go through and pick sweets to make.  I'm not overly fond of super sweet things, but I want to make cute things!  I also want to make macarons :3.  Brightly colored and tasty sweets.  I think it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment