Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Project(s)!

So, two posts in one day.  I got the materials today for my new project, so tomorrow, after we clean out the garage and go buy my shelves, I'm going to start them!

I've decided I'm going to make cute mini-bloomers, using this tutorial.  I decided to use a lightweight cotton instead of a silk or a chiffon.  Also, if this first one works out, I'm going to make another pair.  The fabric store had the cutest little gingham print that I fell in love with.



 I've also decided that I'm going to make a cute little furry case for my phone using this tutorial.

My camera is a bit bigger than hers, but my phone is about the same size, so it's perfect.  The fur fabric I bought is so super soft, and I got a white suede to line it.  I'm super excited to start them tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment