Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm back

I'm going to start using this again, mostly because for wordpress, you have to PAY to use your own custom theme. How messed up is that? Anyway, I want to be able to customize things and make it my own, so that's why I came back here. :]





I didn't really know what I wanted to do either, but I just wanted to do a blog so that I'd honestly have something to do in my spare time.  I'm not sure if it will make for an interesting blog though!  I don't really know what to put in it!  All I really do is go to work at a retail store in the mall, and aside from that, that's about it.  I used to spend some time designing and sewing, but I don't think I'm all that good at it.  I like fashion and all, but there are definitely people out there who are way way better at it than I am.  Maybe I should keep at it, and use my blog posts for that, but I'm not sure at the moment.  I'm also not super glammy or anything like that, so I can't really do anything with makeup.  My life isn't all that interesting either, so we'll see.  Maybe I can do some design things and progress posts and tutorials, but we'll see!  


Hopefully I figure something out, soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment