Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog Idea

I think I know what I'm going to do now!

There's this blog DIY Fashion Diva.  I think I will work my way through the various crafts that she has, starting at the beginning.  And if not all of them, at least the ones that catch my eye.  Not only will it give me something to do, but it will give me something to fill this blog with.

I've noticed that being on Tumblr a lot of the time has been making me feel a bit depressed.  I can't honestly say I know why.  Maybe it's because I follow all these fashion blogs and I see all these amazing coordinates, that I know I can't do and wish I can.  I mean I'm sure that the people who do them it comes so easy and I try, but sometimes I think I try too hard!  It doesn't help too that the majority of the girls, like 9/10 of the girls in the pictures are amazingly gorgeous and I wish that I could look like them!

We'll see!  Enough about that.  That's what I'm going to do.  Now that I've decided it, I actually need to do it!  I have a day off Friday.  Mum wants to go see a piece of furniture in West Palm, but i get paid Friday.  So after that I can go to the fabric store and pick out a fabric so I can start on a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment