Sunday, January 16, 2011

New case

So I decided to try this tutorial.

I'm sure if I tried a little harder, it would look awesome, but I just made one super basic, black fur with a white suede lining.  It works for me, to hold my ipod, and after I get the hang of it, maybe I'll see about different fabrics and colors and whatnot.  I think I might eventually put a brightly colored button to break up the black and white, but for now, I like it the way it is.






It's been a while since I did my last sewing project.  I've been a bit bummed since I wasn't accepted into my school of choice, and I haven't really touched my sewing machine or scissors since.  It was nice to start with something that took little effort to get used to my sewing machine again, and something easy that helped me feel accomplished easily!




No comments:

Post a Comment