Sunday, February 27, 2011

Review: Hello Kitty Liquid Nail Art in Bubblegum and a new workout!

I bought this nail polish the other day at Sephora with the Blueberry.  It runs at $10, and in my opinion, it is definitely worth it.  It dries so fast which is great for me, I believe I mentioned in my other review.  It's also the perfect pastel in my opinion.  I think it does look a bit strange with my skin tone though.  I guess I'm not used to something matching so closely!  The color in the bottle is pretty much the exact color that it goes onto my nails.



It definitely is my favorite nail color line, now.  It dries fast, which is perfect.  I have a similar color from another line, it's the Tea Rose from Sally Hansen Hard As Nails, but that color to me seems like it peels off a lot faster, even if I use a top coat to seal it.  I don't have to use a top coat with this one, it stays on quite well.  The only thing with this one is, it's a bit milkier than the blue, so it didn't cover in one coat, but for me personally it only took two.  I've seen reviews and people say that it takes like 8 or 9 coats!  I think they're insane!


please ignore my horrible job at painting my nails! I'm only slightly ambidextrous.
So anyway

Overall:
Packaging (Design): 10/10
Packaging (Use): 6/10
Color: 10/10
Coverage: 9/10

You can buy it here: Sephora

 --------------------------------
It's also going to be swimsuit season for me here.  I mean, it's still only going to be March, so it's going to be Spring, but it's Florida, and it's definitely hot enough to be swimsuit season.  So I want to work on my abs and thighs.  I've started this workout A Journey To Find PeaceI haven't even done all of it yet, I've done the plank and the side plank, for 1 minute with 2 reps, the windshield wipers, and the hip raises and I'm soooo sore!  I did it two days ago, and it still hurts!  It's crazy ridiculous.

But soooo worth it.  The only thing that I want to start doing is running, to work on my thighs a bit.  Is it bad that I want a thigh gap?  Anyway, that's my plan, and I thought I would share the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment