Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Review: Hello Kitty Liquid Nail Art in Blueberry

I bought this nail polish the other day at Sephora.  It runs at $10, and in my opinion, it is definitely worth it.  I've never used a nail polish that dries so fast.  It's also the right colors in my opinion.  The blue is just what I was looking for and it's definitely pastel-y. The color in the bottle is just a slight bit lighter than how it appears on my nails, but it's still super close.  Paint is always darker when it's dry! 


I have to say though, this is definitely my favorite nail polish line.  it dries so fast, which is super good for me because I always easily ruin my nails.  I always end up smudging or chipping around 15 minutes after.  It's awful!  Anyway, so with how fast this dries it was virtually impossible for me to mess it up.  It also only took one coat for me to cover completely, so that's another plus!  It means more days of having my nails polished with it, because it won't run out as fast.

Sorry my hand looks like a meatpaw!

The color was just what I was looking for, and I absolutely love it.  So far after one day I've only had a few chips, and that's because I have a tendency to chew on my nails, which no nail polish can withstand that!  It's put up pretty well.



While I love this color, I'm still so excited for it to chip off a bit more so I can remove it and try the pink!  Even though I've only had it on for not even a day yet.  I can't wait to do swatches for it.  And then after that, use my new deco nails!  I want to learn how to do my own nail art, but I'm definitely going to learn how to steady my hand.

The only thing that I don't like about this nail polish is the size of the brush.  The brush itself is a standard size brush, but the top, the silver part, is small to match the packaging.  It's a bit awkward to hold in my hand.

Overall:
Packaging (Design): 10/10
Packaging (Use): 6/10
Color: 10/10
Coverage: 10/10

You can buy it here: Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment