Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 1: Self portrait- share basics/make an intro.

Photo-blogging challenge!  I've been doing just fine with keeping up with my blogging (Yay resolution! The first I've ever stuck to!) but I saw this photo-blogging challenge on another blog (Kimmie.Girl) and decided that I wanted to do it!

 So here's day 1.


So the basics.

My name is Mika, and I'm 19, soon to be 20.  I live in the US, in Florida where it is always hot, and we have about one week of cold in the winter. I was born on the 10th of April so that makes me an aries.  I really love fashion, but I'm going to school for a major in English Literature and I want to translate books.  I have an obsession with buying new things, whether I need them or not.  I'm super pale, especially for living in Florida, but I have a love/hate relationship with the sun, and want to move somewhere where the sun doesn't shine so much.  

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment