Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 3: Something you bought today.

I wanted to do a longer post, this plus a review of the Hello Kitty Liquid Nail Art in Bubblegum, but I don't have time.
I have to get ready for work, so I only have time for the day 3 of the photoblogging challenge.

Hopefully tomorrow I can write up a quick review, or maybe even later tonight.

Anyway, I woke up eariler today to go to Sephora to get my hands on more of the Hello Kitty line.  This time I bought a cream blusher stick and I bought an eyeshadow stick. 

Hello Kitty Apple Cheeks in Cherry Blossom
Hello Kitty Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick in  Snowflake
and because I shop at Sephora so much lately, I got a free gift
Too Faced Primed and Poreless

I've never used a cream blusher before, so I'm going to use my regular blush today until I can play with the cream blusher.  Last thing I want to do is put it on wrong and look silly at work!  It's definitely going to end up my purse for its life though, definitely because it's Hello Kitty, as the reason so far.
Anyway, later on I hope I can do an actual review on these items.  I still have the Bubblegum polish to do and I haven't even opened my Pen Pal liquid liner pen yet.

So I still have to do:
Hello Kitty Liquid Nail Art in Bubblegum
Hello Kitty Apple Cheeks in Cherry Blossom
Hello Kitty Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick in snowflake
Hello Kitty Pen Pal Liner in Goodnight Dreams
Smashbox Precision Liner pen in Jet Black
and I feel like I might be missing something, but that's on my review list for now.

I've also got some Hana SPC Hyper Circle Browns coming to me, so I plan to do a review on those as well.  I haven't seen any reviews on them for those of us with light colored eyes!  I hope that they'll look ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment