Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Velvet Circle Skirt

I've been dying to add more skirts and dresses to my wardrobe. I suppose with Spring here, I should start adding more colour and print, but black just suits. Velvet fabric was on sale at the fabric store, so I picked some up! Made a simple circle skirt. Super easy, almost no-sew. Of course, the only sewing was to hem it and sew the waistband on, but none of this "panel this, panel that", business! I think it came out quite nice. I've worn it a couple of times, and I have to say I think it's my new favourite skirt.


Unfortunately the only place to take photos in my bedroom is that corner! I hate having photos like this that blatantly show no face, they look silly sometimes in my opinion, but I couldn't get a good photo of all of me. I should probably start using my camera again, instead of my webcam!

No comments:

Post a Comment