Tuesday, March 27, 2012

[REVIEW] Nyx Smoky Set

I got this set from the Hautelook sale, as well. All of these colours together will make a sultry, smoky look. Of course, that's why it's called the Smoky set! The set comes with a silver, gold, black, and brown shadow. The only one that seems a bit sheer to me is the black. The others seem quite pigmented and thick to me!

Left to Right:
Silver Pearl, Mink Pearl, Black Pearl, Walnut Pearl
Pump It Up Lip Plumper in Elizabeth

Swatched Left to Right:
Silver Pearl, Mink Pearl, Black Pearl, Walnut Pearl

Product Detail:
For those who like their eye shadow to have a pearlescent, iridescent finish, this is the eye color for you. Each of these zinging 18 shades evokes Studio 54 glamour. Wear them on their own, or use as a highlighter with matte shades. It’s easy to glimmer in this shimmer.
Once again, I like the eye colours a lot better than the lip colour. The eye colours have just the right thickness to create a sexy, sultry look.

Lip Plumper in Elizabeth

Product Detail:
Boost your lips to its fullest shape and size with our Pump it Up Lip Plumper. Our Pump it Up Lip Plumpers come in 5 assorted colors and each shade acknowledges well known sensual celebrity lips such as Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson, along with plenty other desirable famous vixens. With one swipe of the Pump it Up Lip Pumper, your lips will begin to feel an extreme tingling sensation and the transformation from thin to full will occur instantly!

They weren't kidding when they said "extreme tingling sensation". As soon as I put the gloss on, it started to tingle. When I say tingle, I mean burn. To me, it felt more like a burning sensation than a tingling sensation. The colour is very sheer, but I don't see myself using this gloss either. It burned too much for me to be comfortable. Besides, my lips are plenty full already! I don't think I need to give them any boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment