Thursday, March 22, 2012

Zoya Colours

 I don't like this new blogger interface!  Maybe it'll just take some getting used to, but it doesn't save any of my posts or post photos.  So frustrating.  Maybe it's just my browser, but I've used two different browsers and still nothing.

Anyway, not what this post is about!  I've been obsessed with nail colours lately, and I've bought ten colours these past two weeks!  I just can't get enough.  I've bought from both Zoya and Barielle.  My Zoya package came in the other day!

The new color of fashion. Zoya Nail Polish combines the most sought-after fashion nail colors with the longest-lasting, safest technology in nail care. Zoya's 300-plus stylish nail polish shades are all formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and camphor free. The cutting-edge formula has also won a Women's Health Magazine independent panel award for longest-lasting polish. The release of Zoya's four seasonal polish collections is always hotly anticipated by beauty editors, beauty lovers and the salon & spa community alike.

 
Mattes (L-R) - Veruschka, Dovima

Fleck - Maisie

Creme (L-R) - Bevin, Robyn

Metallics (L-R) - Mikka, Ibiza, Gemma, Trixie

I'll be reviewing each one separately!

No comments:

Post a Comment