Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where have I been?

February is almost over!  So much for blogging weekly.  I've missed so much that my feed doesn't even go back to show all the entries I missed!  I'll work on that! Ha.  I'm happy to say that I've met a few of my resolutions already, but of course I'm not stopping here! I want to meet them all! 

I can't believe it's already the middle of the semester.  I've already had a midterm, and I'm having more within the next week and a half!  Where has the time gone?  My life has been school, sleep, school, sleep.  So not much has been going on.


Saw this design on a graphic floating around tumblr, and I wanted it.  Went out and bought a case and made it. 
It's silver and black sharpie and I'm going to cover it with some sort of finish so it doesn't rub off!

My roommate pulled me out of the apartment yesterday.  I've been doing nothing but studying, and she talked me into skipping the library and going to the mall.  Quite a disappointing shopping day if I'm honest.

Not only was the woman at Urban rude (that's a rant that i've already had in multiple places), but there was almost nothing that I wanted anywhere.  Urban did have a floral print oversized sweater on sale and vintage rose print tights that I wanted, but I was put off the sale by how I was treated in the store.  So not cool.

All was not lost though!  i did buy some things.  Aviator and Wayfarer style sunglasses from H&M and a gorgeous blush pink linen shirt from Zara.




I went to Megacon with my friend last weekend.  My first ever convention, and it was crazy!  Good cosplays, bad cosplays, media guests and booths!  And of course, so much Doctor Who!  There was a Tardis and a Dalek!
The Dalek actually had space for a man to sit inside and control it!  The coolest thing I've ever seen.  I got my picture taken in front of the Tardis.  So gooooood.



Bought a poster, too! Because Daleks are win!

Two media guests I was dying to see!
Tom Felton and Joseph Morgan!
I got my photo taken with them both!  I wanted an autograph, too, but I couldn't afford the photo and the autograph.  The disappointments of being a jobless uni student. :[ 

They're both so sweet.  Joseph was a bit shy, to be honest! It was the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment