Friday, April 6, 2012

Barielle

The second half of my Haute Look haul has arrived! This time I bought nail colours. I originally had four colours, but because of inadequate packing, one of the bottles broke in shipment. It really broke my heart! Customer service for Haute Look was excellent, though. When I opened my package and saw the broken bottle, I immediately called them and it took no time at all to process a refund. No hassle whatsoever! I hope in the future they will ship things like nail lacquers in a small box with separators like Zoya does.

I've worn each of these colours already, and will write up a review and swatch for each of them! I'm so happy with my purchases.

Left to Right: Lava Rock, Enduring, Pink Quartz
Barielle's Philosophy
Since our inception over 30 years ago, Barielle has stood apart as the absolute first to practice a progressive “3-free” philosophy on formulation: absolutely none of Barielle’s products contain Formaldehyde, Toluene or Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)—chemicals that are suspected to be harmful. Instead, we have enlightened the world on safe, effective and natural alternatives such as Keratin, Proteins, Vitamins, and Oil and Plant Extracts.
Not a very long post, I'm sorry. As I'm going to review each colour separately, there's not too much to write about it!

Also, if anyone has any advice on taking better photos and improving blog posts, I'd be glad to hear it! Currently I don't have a camera aside from my phone, which I'm sure is noticeable that I've been using, and even though I've had a blog for a while, it's only more recently that I've been consistently blogging! I'm open to any advice that you have to give. Don't be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment