Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mini Birthday Haul

With my birthday coming next week, I got some birthday promotions in the mail from Sephora! Of course there's always the free gift that you get every year as a Beauty Insider, but this year I also got a 15% off coupon! I don't remember that from last year! I was also told I can use it over and over again until the 5th. Score more online shopping!

I went with the intention of...well, I actually didn't have anything in mind that I wanted, because I've just bought all that make from Nyx. Wandered around the store for a bit before deciding on a YSL Creme liner. Why not? I mean I had a discount coupon! It's my first YSL liner, and I've been coveting YSL cosmetics since I first became interested in makeup.
I'm so excited to have it. I also picked up a lotion, and the shop girl gave me a free sample of Bulgari's Omnia.

The birthday gift was a sample of the Rose Sugar Lip Treatment. There's a Rosé and a Fresh. I can't wait to use them.
Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter. It smells so nice and citrusy, I think I might keep it in my school bag as a mid-day wake me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment