Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I think...I spoil myself too much!

Some recent gets.

I have an Angel card from Victoria's Secret, and every year they send you a gift card. These cotton shorts are my favourite. They're so light and comfortable. Versatile as well! They're comfortable to lounge in, but you can also wear them under a short/flouncy skirt as a type of bloomer. I've had a black pair for about a year now, and when my friend told me they were on sale, I couldn't pass it up. I got some more. Someone take my card away!

Now sexy comes in every color! Supersoft, supercute & stretchy sleep shorts to mix, match, or mismatch. Available in a wide variety of colors. Imported cotton/spandex.
They really are "supersoft, supercute and stretchy". I have a couple tank tops from the "One Size Sexy" line, as well. One of the best purchases I've ever made.

Clips from Sassy N Punk. There was a coupon 50% off, so I definitely couldn't pass it up! I can't wait to wear the clips.

And a full sample of the Burlesque collection from De Leon Cosmetics.


I have more coming in the mail. I think I've gotten too carried away!

No comments:

Post a Comment