Thursday, May 10, 2012

Black Faux Fur Peter Pan Collar

Since I've been home, I've had all the time in the world to do all the things I wanted to do. Study Welsh, leisurely study Japanese, sew some hair bows, sleep. You know, the fun stuff. It's only been two days, but I've already made three medium sized bows (with plans for more) and two detachable peter pan collars. One is velvet, and the other is a black fur with a satin underside and a pearled button. I've been looking all over for cute tops and dresses with peter pan collars and have yet to find one that I really like. So I had a thought. Why not just make it myself?!




This one is my favourite.
I opened up an etsy shop. This is my first item! Check it out~
Roundstone Woods

2 comments:

  1. wow I can't believe you made this, it looks so good! gona check out your etsy shop now!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!  I've had a ton of free time, so I've been sewing a lot :3 

    ReplyDelete