Friday, June 24, 2011

I don't know how to not shop...

We went to the mall today. I actually did pretty well! We went into a ton of stores, and I picked things up, carried them around for a bit, then decided I didn't really need them, so I put them back. I am proud! Victoria's Secret was almost my downfall, because the Semi-Annual sale is still going on!

ANYWAY, went to Journeys and got to try on my shoes, BUT I'm pretty sure I won't fit a 3, which will put me up to a 4, which is an adult size and I don't want to spend that much on them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Got a boy's number though!

Anyway, I couldn't resist. I've been eyeing this palette since I saw it about two weeks ago, I believe. Hello Kitty line from Sephora of course, I'm addicted. The packaging caught my eye first, it's so gorgeous. The cherry blossoms...beautifuuuul! Then I opened the palette, and it's all colors I use. I knew then that I had to have it!

Eyeshadow and Blush Palette. It's called Memoirs of a Kitty Palette. dfjapefjapwofij

Eyeshadows are:
Pearlized Pinky Beige
Pearlized Tan
Pearlized Honey
Sparkling Brown

Blushers are:
Peach
Rose









Just bought it today, obviously haven't used it yet, but I can't see how I would be unhappy with it. It's all the colors I use, and well, I needed more!

No comments:

Post a Comment