Saturday, June 4, 2011

Shoppiiiiiing...again.

So I did a bit of shopping today.  Mum went to the medi spa and I went shopping while waiting for her!  I went a couple of places.  I'm on the hunt for a cute summer dress.  I remember seeing one in Macy's that I really loved by Guess, but I went today and they didn't have it. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

So I went other places, Delia*s, Charlotte Russe, different brands in Macy's.  I didn't find anything I ilked.  Sad.  I'm quite picky about dress styles.  It needs to hit just right, and I don't want it to make me look any shorter than I am!  Anyway, I ended up not getting a dress, but I did still come away with other things.

Two tank tops from Delia*s, a notebook, a makeup brush, and moisturizer.  I spent way more than I wanted to, but that's ok. 

Anyway, Delia*s~


They're ridiculously soft.  The one on the left is more of a mint color than the picture shows and more fitted.  The right is my favorite, it's really loose and floaty.  Perfect for right now!  It's so hot and sticky during the day ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Sephora
A foundation brush and a notebook~  The notebook is my favorite.  It's covered in fabric and the pages are silver lined.  I think  might switch my Korean study from my moleskine to this!  I think I'd like carrying this around more~

and then I went to Target. I bought a new desk for my apartment and new moisturizer because I ran out.  I got the Olay Age Defying Intensive Nourishing Night Cream


I've used it tonight, and so far I like it.  It's thick but it's not greasy and absorbs fast.  I saw reviews of people saying their face was sticky for like 30-40 mins.  They're obviously coating their face in a thick layer.  

I want to review it after I've been using it for a bit.  We'll see how it goes!





No comments:

Post a Comment