Thursday, April 21, 2011

Review: Hello Kitty Pen Pal Liner in Goodnight Dreams

Definitely without a doubt my favorite eyeliner that I've ever used so far.  The tip is more like a marker than a pen and it goes on so perfect.  I've been using it for about a month and a half and it hasn't dried out yet. My Smashbox Precision Pen would be dry by now.  The pigment is very dark.  It goes on black and there's no need to recoat like I've had to do in the past to other liners to get them dark enough.

Sooo the packaging is pretty much the same as the rest of the cosmetics.  White with silver detailing.
Very simple packaging, but I still love it. 
It has a marker tip, which so far is my favorite.  It goes on so smoothly, and I have yet to see it smudge.

I have nothing else to say aside from that I like it.


Overall:
Packaging (Design): 10/10
Packaging (Use): 10/10
Color: 10/10
Coverage: 10/10

I have yet to have any complaints about it.
You can buy it here: Sephora

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also today, I broke my tooth.  Or, well, I want to say it's a cuspal fracture?  Ugh I don't even know why.  It's on my molar, thank God, if it was visible I'd probably cry, because I don't have the money to get it properly fixed, and typical student, I don't have dental insurance!  Sucks :[   Thankfully, it's not painful soooo hopefully it won't cost an arm and a leg to get the tooth filed down or a composite made to fill it until I can save up the money to get it fixed properly.  Ahhhh I'm so frustrated I don't know what to do.

I also hate the dentist.  I'm absolutely terrified of the dentist.  I have been ever since I had a dentist fill one of my teeth without giving me proper novocaine. Hopefully, they can take care of this with as little pain as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment