Sunday, April 3, 2011

Review: Hello Kitty Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick in Snowflake

I wasn't too sure about trying an eyeshadow stick.  I just bought this box from Nyx that has so many eyeshadows in it and I wasn't really sure what I needed another one for, but I was kind of interested in what it would be like.  That and I was tired of having to wet my brush to put my white eyeshadow into the inner corner of my eye, so it would look silvery and a bit like a liner.

So anyway, I bought this the same time as the blusher.  It's what I've been using lately, and I absolutely love it.  It's definitely worth the money that I spent on it ($16).


The packaging is super cute.  Again, continuing on with the theme of silver and white.

It's kind of like a crayon I want to say.  At least, that's what the tip reminds me of.
For me it goes on really smoothly, and it matches the color that I had been using previously, perfectly.  Also, for me it goes on as if I had wet my liner brush and applied the shadow, so this is definitely perfect for me.   Aside from that I don't know what to say!  It lasts all day, and I think I've only ever had to reapply once!

I used it here, in my lens review!
I use it every day actually!




Overall:
Packaging (Design): 10/10
Packaging (Use): 10/10
Color: 10/10
Coverage: 10/10

You can buy it here: Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment