Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 6: A representation of your day- what do you do?

Skipping Day 5 because I don't really want to post a picture of my house.  Just know that it's pretty and somewhat big and a bitch to clean~

Anyway, so Day 6: A representation of my day.

I've recently quit my job, so I don't work anymore.  Before that my typical day consisted of getting up two hours before work to shower and ready, and then I'd work for around 8hrs selling clothing to people or ringing people up.  Then I'd come home, have dinner and check tumblr, facebook, email...etc.

On days off I liked to sleep in.  Then I'd get up, clean up the house a bit and most normally go shopping.

Now that I've quit my job, it's pretty much like my day off.  I help my mum clean the house, I clean my room, play with my cats, and do a bit of shopping.  Some days I'll head up north about an hour and go for lunch and hang around with my bestie.

Other than that, I don't do much else.  How boring~  Sorry for an all text post ㅋㅋㅋ are there really any pictures that I can use to represent my day?  Oh well.  I'll make sure that my next post has twice the pictures to make up for this~  I need to buy a new camera soon T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment