Monday, December 3, 2012

Exploring~

Hey lovelies!

Been doing some more exploring around town. I bought a bus pass through school, so I've been trying to get my money's worth out of it! I really love how pretty everything is here, it's so different from the US!

There's a lake on campus, it's actually not far from my housing. There are also always a ton of birds and ducks hanging around.


I love the way the buildings and streets look. Also at night it gets quite foggy! It's a bit creepy, honestly. There were some places where it was so thick, you really couldn't see too far ahead, and there weren't any street lights, so it was ridiculously dark. Needless to say, my friend and I immediately turned around and walked the other way!


I also find it a bit funny, that at some intersections it tells you where to look! Very considerate though. A good reminder, seeing as it's the opposite in the US! Thank you, kind town, for looking out for your people!

I've got some palettes to review, so look for those!
See you next time!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment