Friday, October 26, 2012

Shopping Addiction

Hello my loves! What's this?! Another post and so soon!!

Since I've been here in Colchester, I've been trying to limit my spending. I've applied to work as bar staff on campus (fingers crossed!), and I'm going to be looking in town as well, because hello, shopping is an expensive habit, and I need to support it!! There are also some gigs coming up (An Cafe, Big Bang, Blue Gillespie!!) that I have to go to.

Anyway, I picked up some things in town today. What's a trip to town without venturing into Top Shop? My new favourite store.

We had originally walked into Top Shop to get my friend a new bag because hers ripped. I certainly didn't intend to buy anything, but I saw SALE, and I just couldn't resist. There had been things that I had admired the past couple of times I had been in the store. None of them were on the sale rack, of course, but that doesn't mean I didn't find anything! I was actually quite restrained. I tried to justify buying these shorts, and I really couldn't. I already have a pair of black high waist shorts, but these are denim and my other pair isn't! And at £18, if I passed it up, then went back for it and missed out, I'd be so sad! They're a steal at that price, in my opinion, originally costing £32.

I really couldn't pass up the suspender tights. I've been dying for a pair, and these have bows! That's a sure way to get me to throw caution to the wind and snap them right up! I really can't wait to pair them with these shorts. That's one of my favourite looks. I love OTKs and thigh highs and any similar styles.

Who could pass up these socks, too?! I almost bought three pairs with the lace trim, but saw those bones and fell in love. At Trampoline, we bounce in our socks. I always get compliments because I'm a sucker for cute socks. I have so many patterns and styles, I really just couldn't pass these up. Am I wearing them now? Maaaaaaybe.

Love living here and Simple skin care is so easy to find. I've been looking for this Eye Make-Up corrector pen ever since Sami blogged about it. Also because Boots had a 3 for 2 sale and I needed to buy moisturiser, I picked up this deep cleansing face mask. Can't wait to try it.

Until next time, my loves!

Mischa
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment