Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More BB Cream!

Hello lovelies! I'm so sorry for neglecting my blog so much. I have some new gets that I've picked up last minute, but a lot of my time has been spent packing! Not only that, but I'm more active at night, which makes it difficult to get good pictures of things because my room doesn't have good lighting!

Here are two of my recent gets:

I picked up some last minute BB creams! I wanted to give something new a try and as I am almost out of my Missha, I thought this would be a perfect time!
I tried Étude House's all day strong, so I thought I would try the bright fit. So I picked that up.
I've also heard good things about Liole, so I bought a pack of mini bottles to try! I was very impressed with the store I got them from. It is called Natural Radience, and it is based here in the US in Texas. I received a handwritten note thanking me for my purchase (not often that you get that!), some samples, and also a code for a percentage off my next purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment