Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Liebster Blog Award Nominated!

I had planned for my next post to be a review of my Kira Kira pink lenses, but change of plans! I was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Sam. Her blog is one of my favourites, and she's a super nice and quality blogger, so be sure to check her out! I've never been nominated for anything before, so thank you, Sam! I'm flattered you thought to include me as well in your nominations :3


I had never heard of this award before! My blogging history has been a bit spotty, and as a result, this is the longest stretch of time that I've consecutively blogged (and I'm not giving up now!). This is the first I'm hearing of this award. This award is for bloggers who have under 200 followers, and it's meant to help those bloggers gain a larger audience. I'll put faith in Sam's translation of this award which is "An award for the blog I like the most". After all, who better to trust for a translation than the native speaker?!


The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 questions of your own.
3. Choose 11 people and tag them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them!
5. No tag backs!

11 Facts about me!
1. I'll be spending the next couple of years in a different country finishing my degree!
2. I change my nail colour every other day.
3. Crossword puzzles are my go-to boredom killer activity.
4. My phone is filled with pictures and videos of my cats. 99% of my phone is my cats it seems! No lie!
5. I'm terrified of any sort of creepy crawly. This includes lizards and geckos and the like!
6. I'm addicted to sales and online shopping! Seriously! I need to hide my credit card sometimes.
7. I've had a passport since I was fifteen, but have only ever used it once!
8. I prefer horror movies over most anything else!
9. I love candles. I have them in every room in my house that's mine.
10. I write on my mirror to remind myself of chores, goals and daily tasks.
11. I make lists for everything!

Onto Sam's questions!
1. What is your favourite move line of all time and why?
It's not my all-time favourite, but the one that comes to mind is, "Humans are cowards in the face of happiness. It takes courage to hold on to happiness."

2. What did you wanna become when you were a child? What happened to that dream?
I cycled through so many things! I used to want to be a lawyer, a police officer, a mercenary, a sniper, and black ops. Oh my I was certainly a different child. I came to like languages and cultures more as I grew up so eventually I decided I wanted to be a translator/interpreter. Something that will allow me to travel!

3. What was the place most far away from your home you've ever been to?
Los Angeles, CA!

4. If you could change something in your life, what would it be?
I would have a job!

5. Who is the most inspirational person for you?
My mum and my sister. Hands down!

6. Name one cosmetic product you cannot live without.
BB Cream

7. Worst present you ever received?
Clothes two sizes too big.

8. If you could get one super power to become a hero, what would it be?
Invisibility, OR if this was a world where multiple people had super powers, the ability to copy and use other's super powers. Is that cheating? haha

9. If you could choose one country/city to live, where would it be?
That's tough, but based on places I've been, I'd have to say New York.

10. How would the perfect day look like for you?
Be lazy and shop online all day!

11. If you could change lives for a day, who would you choose?
Karen Gillan or CL from 2NE1.

I tag...
Josephine
Yoshi

The majority of the blogs I follow are over 200 followers so...

My questions:
1. What would you do if you could travel in time?
2. What's your favourite piece of clothing? (It could be something you used to own, something you own now, something you want...etc.)
3. A motto in your native language you frequently repeat?
4. Favourite poem lines?
5. What's your favourite time waster?
6. What places would you like to travel the most?
7. What is the accomplishment you're most proud of?
8. If you could be a character from any movie, who would you be?
9. What's your favourite quote?
10. Do you remember your dreams?
11. What's your favourite sound?


Phew! That was kind of hard making up questions, but fun. Thank you again, Sam!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! ^3^
    Haha, I was tagged a few days ago by someone else, so I'll add your questions on! Hehe, your blog is super cute by the way! I love the set-out and content - I'm a new follower!! >3<

    ReplyDelete