Thursday, November 17, 2011

Leather~

I've been all about my leather jacket lately.  Or I was when it was cool enough last week!  It's recently shot right back up into the 80s, forcing me to put my jacket back into the closet.  I'm waiting for it to get nice and cool again so I can wear it.




I like to pair it with my bow flats, or if I'm feeling a bit edgy, with a pair of my combat boots.  I feel so confident when I wear it.  Even though it gets cool, it's still hot in the sun, so I like to push the arms to the crook of my elbow.

The lining is so soft, the leather is like butter, and I love the smell of leather especially.

Ah, I've been posting so much.  Three days consecutively? Unheard of! Probably because I want to avoid writing this paper! I'm working on drafting posts, so I can post a little more regularly.  Need something to take my mind off of approaching exams!  Is the semester over yet? ㅠ.ㅠ

Please please please bring me cool weather!  I want to pull out my wool coat as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment