Monday, July 18, 2011

Just a quick in between post!

I have a midterm due Thursday!  Fun fun. I'm so glad the semester is almost over.  Though, I suppose I can't call it a semester, only two months!  I'm not going to get two As like I wanted. Apparently everything that has been drilled into me over the years pertaining to writing is wrong.  So I'm struggling a bit.  As long as I can pass with a B, I suppose I'll have to accept it.  I won't be happy about it, but it's acceptable.  I'm still trying hard for two As, but I think I might only get one.

Anyway, not why I'm writing this.  I bought a new body wash the other day, and I just used it for the first time today.  It's Olay, which I've never used before.

It has Rose scent and almond oil, which is nice.  I like Rose, but I don't use a lot of rose products because a lot of the time the scent is too strong for me.  This rose scent is just right, and my skin is definitely noticeably softer.  It was so nice after a rough day of struggling to read one of my school books.  The scent was relaxing and now my skin is super silky satiny smooth and I can't be happier.

Anyway, I'll replace with my own pictures later~ and next post will be after my midterm and a BB Cream review!  

No comments:

Post a Comment