Monday, July 30, 2012

New New New!

Hello new followers :] Nice to see you!

I love getting new things and having new things. Who doesn't?! So much for my self-imposed spending freeze (Though I completely destroyed that when I impulse bought an iPad, don't mind me while I mourn the state of my wallet)!
I searched for the perfect backpack for school in the fall and found just what I was looking for. It took me forever to find something I liked.


It might be hard to tell in these photos, but the fabric of the backpack is like a corduroy material. It's very soft and lightly ribbed and I can't stop touching it. I'm so happy I got it!

THE POCKETS. There are so many! One on each side, one in the front, and three on the inside! It's also big enough to carry my laptop, iPad and any notebooks and books I might have! I'm getting more and more excited about going to school the closer it gets and the more prepared I get for it! I just want to buy ALL THE SCHOOL SUPPLIES. Especially rose patterned or pastel pink things.

Also, like I mentioned wanting to try other BB Creams, I was in the store with mum and she pointed out this BB Cream! It's made by L'Oreal. I suppose I'm being a bit of a snob when it comes to the BB Creams I choose or even consider, but I decided to give this one a try! I hope that it turns out to be good, because a drug store option is always nice to have, even if I will most likely choose to import my BB Cream.

Have any of you been watching the Olympics? I only watch the Gymnastics events, so I've been watching those! I can't wait to see who medals in each event. :]

I've also had my hair cut and coloured (well Trimmed really). The colour is red but because I had dyed my hair previously black, it is very dark and doesn't show up well in photos. :[

Rather short post, but I wanted to break up the onslaught of reviews a bit. After this post, there will most likely be more reviews coming! It's what I have drafted right now as a lot of my time is spent running around trying to get my Visa and supporting documents taken care of!

4 comments:

  1. Mischa, your CD came today, thank you so much! I was like "O__O" when I saw the bows, that are the ones I commented on, ohmygawd! Thank you so much I already wore the black one twice with my new black dresses, they are so cute! ^___^ And I really like the CD you made me, I fell in love with the first song right from the start and the ones from Zombie Ghost Train :) There were some I already knew (mainly The Pretty Reckless) but overall I like the mix so thank you! ♥


    Oh I wish I had such a cute backpack when I was in school! I bought a dress recently with a really similar print, we should combine maybe! And for what are you trying to get a visa, do you have some plans? Hope you're able to get it soon, it was really hard back then to get the Japanese one u_u"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that bag is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm glad you got it! I got a little worried because my lazy bum took forever m(_ _)m. I'm glad you liked the bows, too! :D The Psychobilly songs are my favourite, too they're just so fun!


    Ah I wish I could find dresses with this print! That would be like a dream come true. Florals are just the best in my opinion. The best forever and ever!


    :] I'm going to Uni in England! I'm very excited and I hope I'll get my Visa soon. it's just a lot of documents T.T as you know! Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm so excited to use it :]

    ReplyDelete