Monday, January 2, 2012

Customized Spiked Heels

There are a ton of tutorials on youtube for spiking heels, and I wanted to give it a try myself.  I've always wanted spiked heels, but they usually run so expensive!  I bought my spikes from studsandspikes in a batch with a bunch of other studs.  I hunted these shoes down at Target for around $30.  They were so hard to find!  I guess a solid black pump is really in demand! 

I have other plain black pumps, leather and suede, but I didn't want to accidentally ruin them, so I bought a cheaper pair!  Turns out I didn't have to worry, but plain black leather and suede are always needed, so it's better that I bought a new pair!  They're so comfortable, and they look so cool and edgy.


You can see the screws from the spikes in the heel of the shoe.  They are screwed tight enough that you can't even feel them.  I was a bit worried about it at first, but I've been wearing them about to break in the heels and I can't even feel them!  If I do start to, I'll probably just buy a heel insert or put a soft cloth over them to buffer it.


I want to wear them everywhere and never take them off!  I love how they look.  It took a lot of time and patience, and my fingers hurt from the screws, but it's so worth it. I can't wait to wear them everywhere! I might even wear them to school one day, just because!



No comments:

Post a Comment