Saturday, October 8, 2011

Another Shopping Haul!

Ok, I shop way way too much.  It's ok though.  The Bendels that's opening is still hiring for associates and a key holder, so I'm going to submit my resume on Monday, and hopefully I'll get an interview!  It'll make up for it.

Anyway, I can't help it!  I just get so bored.  It's mostly because I was out and about today as well, had to return some things to Ikea so when I drove by the mall I had to stop!  i went looking for a specific style of tank top (unfortunately never found) and ended up stumbling onto some ridiculous sales.  All the sale merchandise was an extra half off!

So~  Went to F21 (the only place I didn't shop the sale racks) picked up some basics, nail polish and face masks

Gray                                                   "Avocado"

Raspberry Mask, Tomato and Grape Yogurt! and basic tanks

Every where else I went I went straight to the sales.

Went to Hollister (cute worker who was super cute was teasing me about my amount of bags.  Such a nice smile he had :3)

American Eagle:
This skirt was $10 and the tank was $5.  Seriously, how much better can that get?


AND last but not least, Urban Outfitters.





I also bought my roomie a gift, but I don't want her to see it, so I won't upload it or talk about it! 

Best part is, everything was so only sale it was all around $150!  So lucky~  Especially because these Urban dresses are like $60 each.  I saved at least $90 at Urban alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment